Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday, 5 January 2011

The Diet Starts Here

As soon as I saw this Mo Manning digi I thought OMG that's me!! & from reading her Facebook page I'm not on my own. How many of us get on the scales regularly & pray that we've got away with that 'very large' bar of chocolate or that yummy Danish, or both!!

Well this is my year to change all that (I'm sure I said that at the beginning of 2010!! (& 2009!!)) & this time I mean business. As the saying on the calendar goes

& I've certainly tried one more time . . . . . . . time & time again lol!!

This was a total contrast to my last project & I loved making it.

I've followed the sketch at Wild Orchid Crafts.

The papers & cardstock are once again from Stampin Up. The lace & ribbon are from my stash as are the pearls. The flowers are punched using the Marianne Creatables punch & emboss & finished off with more pearls. The mini calendars are from the Anita's range.

I'm entering this in the following challenges

Wild Orchid Challenges - Sketch followed on top part of calendar

Craft Your Passion - Anything goes

One Stop Craft Challenge - New Beginnings (starting a diet :-) )

Papertake Weekly - Anything goes - with lace

Simon Says Challenge - New Beginnings (the diet again!!)

Thanks for looking.

13 comments:

  1. love the sentiment....and the brilliant image, it will make such an inspiring calender! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon - I love this! What a fabulous sentiment - and of course I love MO's image - you colored her perfectly!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I love this .... I could do with a calendar like this on my desk! Brilliant image and sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic sharon.i love the image and great colours and wording :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what fun sharon..perfect image..and wording!! love it!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your right it's me as well after this christmas i need to loose a few pounds. Great image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Hugs Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL oh dear that image reminds me of me, lol, this is one superb card the colours and design look great thank you for sharing this with us at One Stop Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute, fabulous calendar
    thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing!! Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great image - this is definately me at the moment! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous calendar :-) the image is fab and the papers and embellies are perfect :-) I love the idea of a New Diet to fit the theme !! brilliant :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the calander idea and your image is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week. x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great idea to have a calandar done with this image. Lovely ;) Thank you for joining us this week on the anything goes challenge at Craft your passion. Happy new year! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete