Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 4 April 2008

PIF Candy - Thankyou


A big thankyou to the lovely Chrissy Marie for my package of goodies which arrived this morning. I have my first Tilda images so can't wait to get those coloured. She's also sent me some fibres which I love & lots of other bits and pieces. I'll be putting up some PIF next week when the girls have gone back to school so check back, you might be lucky!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done! See, you've commented that you love Tilda's but don't stamp and now you've got some to play with! Don't you just love this blog malarky?! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon how lovely,lucky you! Glad you have got some stamped images to play with.This could open up your card making even more and make you spend lots more money too!lol X

    ReplyDelete