Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 25 October 2008

Elzybells Birthday Celebrations

After seeing some beautiful cards on Shary's blog using Elzybells stamps I popped across to have a look & found that they are having a birthday celebration & are offering free worldwide postage & a daily draw.

Well . . . . . . . . it would have been rude not to join in the celebrations wouldn't it lol!!!. I couldn't resist & placed an order for 5 of the stamps. That was on Thurs afternoon & my lovely postman dropped them through my letter box yesterday morning. How's about that for a speedy turnaround !!!

They also have a reward scheme where you get a sticker for every £5 you spend. This goes on a reward card & when it's full you get £10 to spend in the shop. How clever is that!!

All in all a great company so although I haven't had chance to play with my new stamps yet I just wanted to share this with you.

2 comments:

  1. Please visit my blog and email me your address dear so I can send your Pass It Forward to you dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I`ve not been around much lately, love the cards on your blog. x

    ReplyDelete