Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 6 February 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 20


This weeks challenge is a sketch (which I've also used for the Cute Card Thursday card below)
& it was a great sketch to follow.
I feel as if I've been on another planet because I only recently discovered Basic Grey papers after winning some in Bernies Blog Candy & I can safely say I'm now addicted.
These Cupcake papers are the latest addition to my collection together with 2 Eva pads & a Bittersweet pad.
I've bravely taken my scissors to the Cupcake papers but am still at the stroking stage with the Bittersweet papers, they're just too nice to cut in to. I need another pad so I have one to stroke & one to cut up lol!!
Card Recipe
Cardstock SU Regal Rose
Papers Basic Grey Cupcake
Ribbon & button from stash
Stamps My Favorite Things Cupcake Set
Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. An absolutely stunning card Sharon! Love the cupcake and your papers are of course the perfect choice. Beautiful! Chris x

    ReplyDelete