Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 20 June 2009

Sketch Saturday 56

This is my card for this weeks Friday Sketch Challenge. I've rotated the sketch as it suited the image.

Well . . . . I'd coloured another stamp which shamefully this was the first time I'd used it & I've had it for over a year!! I still had the same bits out I'd used for the last card hence the DP & lace (sorry a bit boring I know). I'm really loving the copics & can feel another purchase coming on lol!!! I've stamped in the corner using a little heart stamp I found in my stamp drawer using SU Rose Red ink (can you tell it's my favorite SU colour lol!!)

Recipe
Image : Sugar Nellie
Medium : Copics
DP & Card : SU
Lace buttons & sentiment from stash
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Sharon.I know what you mean about the stamp.I just used a Sugar Nellie recently I bought about a year ago too...lol.Love the SU rose red.Fab colouring.
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Sharon....you're REALLY getting on well with the copics...I'm VERy impressed with your results and this is still early days too!!

    I love this paper and lace...definitely my colours lol!!

    Thanks so much for the heads up about Nikki's candy...I had forgotten to check and got such a shock and fabulous surprise!! bx

    ReplyDelete