Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 7 July 2009

Copic Colour Challenge - Week 20

I've been itching to have a go at this challenge for the past couple of weeks but so far have not had the colours in my very limited copic collection. This week I at least had one colour E47 & managed with YG03 & YR07 for the other 2 which were the nearest I had. Hopefully this will still count lol!!
I've coloured in my cute Popcorn stamp purchased from Nikki's new shop Bunny Zoe Crafts. He's not exactly the colour I wanted but once again with my very limited supply of copics I had to make do but can feel another visit to Click-on-Crafts coming on!! I NEED MORE COPICS!!

The card is for my dad from my 3 girls. He's been in hospital for 2 weeks having vascular surgery but hopefully will be out either tomorrow or Thursday.

The buttons, cardstock & twine & ribbon are all from Stampin Up & the heart charm, which says 'made with love' is from my stash. The punches used are from SU & Hobbycraft.

I enjoyed making this card as it steered me away from the girly pinks & lilacs I usually use.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Sharon this is adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. Such an adorable image and you've created a lovely card with him!

    Thank you for joining us in the Copic Colour Challenge! Don't worry about substituting colours, we are absolutely fine with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image and a gret card. Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete