Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 23 September 2009

Copic Colour Challenge - Guest DT card


Here is my card for my Guest DT spot over at Copic Colour Challenge. The colours this week are V06 B23 & BG23. Not a good week for me as I only have one of the colours (B23) but they are quite happy for you to use your nearest colour so everyone can join in.
The image is a cute Bildmalarna sent to me by my good friend Bernie. The DP is Stampin Up as is the cardstock. The ribbon is from Click-on-Crafts & is BoBunny. They have this polka dot ribbon in lots of yummy colours & two different widths, fatal as this is my local craft shop & I find myself drifting down there every other week.

I've made the flower by cutting 3 different size circles with my nesties & distressing the edges, love making these it's quite theraputic lol!!

I've die cut the buttons from the same cardstock using a sizzlits die & have then coated them with Anita's 3D Gloss so hopefully they look realistic.

The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly & there's also been a bit of distressing going on with this!

Thanks for looking & I've really enjoyed my first DT challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely card, love the coloring and the buttons with the clear on look awesome!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sharon and such a cute image! Love your colouring and design and the papers and your lollipop flower are so pretty. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO Sharon...go Sharon...I'm singing proudly for ya babe and wrigglin ma hips in that circular motion (probably best you DON'T see that actually!) lol

    Your first DT card is gorgeous...LOVE your colours and you've coloured your fella in beautifully! I LOVE your distressed flowers...and the way you've added your sentiment! bx

    ReplyDelete