Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 2 November 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Midnight Margaritas

This week over at CCT they want to see cards/projects with a drink/cocktail theme. One of the DT had used this Stampinbella stamp which I'd forgotten I had (shame on me!!) so I thought I'd do a 'grown up' Christmas card. I've paperpieced her outfit as I find these Bellas a bit hard to colour with Copics.
I'm not 100% happy with either of these cards & would probably merge the two in some way if I make any more (see how these sell first). My favorite part is the stapled ribbon which I will definately do again.









The papers are Papermania & the cardstock is SU Certainly Celery. The ribbon is BoBunny from Click-on-Crafts & the metal corners are from my stash (they're one of the bits I don't like as they're not very Christmassy!)

I made a batch of these little Christmas puddings last year for a bulk order I got & found them the other day when unpacking my Christmas stash!. The sentiment is computer printed using a new font I found called Kingthings Wrote.

Thanks for looking


2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous,I think it is Christmasy she is celebrating with a drink!!! Love your pudding,so cute!! Thanks for the lovely comment!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Sharon, a great combination
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete