Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 14 April 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

There is a sketch callenge across at The Sugar Bowl & the prize is . . . . . . . wait for it . . . . . . . 6 Sugar Nellie Stamps of your choice and a set of 10 Promarkers WOW!!!! well worth having a go at the great sketch and to celebrate the arrival of spring & the lovely flowers popping up everywhere there is a 'please include' of flowers.

The only stipulation to qualify is that you use a Sugar Nellie image.
I coloured the image (which was sent to me by my pal Bernie) with copics & cut her out using my new Nesties Label 4 dies which arrived this week. I've inked around the edges with a little bit of So Saffron from Stampin Up. Other SU products used are the card, which is So Saffron & Kraft, the DP & the flowers have been punched using the Boho Flower punch. I've then cut inbetween the petals and rubbed the middle with an embossing tool to give them a bit of dimension & finished off with liquid pearls in the centre. The leaves are punched using a Nellie Snellen punch & the sentiment is printed ribbon from my stash attached with mini staples.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Well this is absolutely gorgeous Sharon...so fresh and summery...I love the little punched corners - such a pretty touch! She is such a cutie image too! bx

    PS LOVE the new photo of the girls...they are sooooo pretty! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Sharon, love the adorable image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon! One of my absolute fave images and the floral detailing with the punches is just perfect. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete