Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 29 May 2010

Absence Explained

I've been such a bad blogger lately but I haven't been idle I promise you. I had so many card orders over the month of May that I just didn't have time to take part in any of the challenges but I did spend a bit of time each evening blog hopping.

Well I've returned with a card for two challenges

Crafty Creations - to use your favorite stamp

Papertake Weekly - which is a sketch to follow.

My favorite stamp is always my latest one & then I tend to over use it lol!!

This stamp is a digi one from the uber talented Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil. I challenge you to visit her shop & not leave without buying at least on digi. There's something for every occasion. This one is the beautiful 'Summer Fairy Finna', isn't she gorgeous!!. I've coloured her with copics & added stickles to her wings.

The papers are Kay & Co Wild Raspberry as is the epoxy tag. The cardstock is So Saffron from Stampin Up & the strip has been run through the cuttlebug using my new Roses embossing folder.

The flowers have been made using the Five Petal & Boho Blossoms punches from SU & finished with some tiny orange beads I had in my stash. The lovely lace is also from my stash.

I've added an extra sentiment which I think suits this image. This is from the Whimsical Words stamp set from Stampin Up stamped on So Saffron cardstock cut out using the labels 4 Nestabilities.

Thanks for looking have a lovely Bank Holiday although it looks as though it could be a wet one here in Leeds.

6 comments:

  1. stunning card sharon ,the image is really beautiful and i love your colours and papers.the layout and sentiment are great.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a sweet card, that is a very cute image. nice colors :) thank you for sharing this in my challenge this week at craftycreations shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Mo's images are fab and this fairy is just adorable Sharon....love how you coloured her....your card is gorgeous! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy to see why you love this one Sharon...it's darling! Love the sentiment too....gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with your fab creation!Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at PTW.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete