Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 19 January 2011

What's in the box?????

                         

Here's a big clue!!


After 2 years of using Stampin' Up! products I've finally taken the plunge & become a demo!! I absolutely love all things Stampin' Up! and have promoted the products amongst fellow crafters (a lovely group of ladies I meet on a Friday) for quite a while now.

I have always bought my goodies from my lovely friend Jules, who is now my upline (Stampin' Up! Mum!!), but thought it was about time I put my knowledge to the test & start to run my own workshops & of course gain from the many incentives that Stampin' Up! offer to it's demonstrators.

Now is one of the best times to join as a demo as not only do you get the Starter Kit valued at more than £230 for the bargain price of £119, during 'sale-a-bration' which runs to 28th February 2011 (click on the link on my sidebar to view all the sale-a-bration offers) you also get to choose an extra stamp set valued up to £44.95!!. Now I love a bargain as much as I love Stampin' Up! products so becoming a demo was my late Christmas present to myself lol!!

And here are my goodies



and there's more!!!



So I spent last night watching TV & mounting all my lovely new stamps so today I'm ready to rumble!! & start making some workshop samples! Exciting times!!

So, if you live in the Leeds/West Yorkshire area and would like to book a workshop, order Stampin' Up! products or just want to know more about Stampin' Up! please contact me here.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh me too! :-) I sent my form off yesterday, so looking forward to my starter kit arriving! Jules is my SU Grandma tho! Lol!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippppppeeeeeeee!!! So please to have you on board. AND LOVING the new photo, very professional Mrs!! Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow.......well done you Chick! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a way to start 2011 -well done you! Gorgeous picture -you look stunning!!! I have had a hideously tough two years, but I just wanted to take a look round my old blog haunts now. I even bought a few bits of crafty stuff last week, but I am happy to wait until I feel ready to use them!
    I hope you are fabulously well and wish you loads of wonderfulness in your new project! xxx
    sammieclare@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete