Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 17 July 2011

Give Me The Money

Last week it was my eldest daughters 16th Birthday & like all teenage girls all she wanted was money, dosh, wanger!! I didn't just want to hand her it & so put my new Pillow Box Stampin' Up! die to good use. This die is exclusive to Stampin' Up! & makes the cutest little gift boxes or if you put 2 or three together they can make a lovely long gift box. I'll post about that tomorrow.

I've used Night of Navy cardstock for the body of the box & wrapped a piece of Striped Grosgrain Ribbon across the centre.

The sentiment has been stamped in the middle of one of the Four Frames stamps & punched out useing the Large Label Punch.

Finished off with this cute little flower punched using the two smallest flowers from the Boho Blossom Punch & a little bow made with Night of Navy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.

Thanks for looking & for any comments you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment