Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 3 August 2011

Topnote 50th Wedding Anniversary

Here is a recent commission for a 50th Wedding Anniversary but the customer didn't want traditional Gold so I opted for my favorite Rose Red cardstock. The paper is from the gorgeous Springtime Vintage from the Mini catalogue, I love these papers.

The corners have been punched using the Scallop Trim Corner Punch which punches beautifully through both card & paper.

The centre is the Topnote Die which has then been embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder & then inked around the edges with Rose Red Basic Ink.

The corner detail is created using the smallest flower from the Boho Blossoms Punch, a bow made from Rose Red Seambinding & the leaves are the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die.

Thanks for looking & for any comments you leave.

3 comments:

  1. Quite unusual colour combo for a 50th, but I love it, beautiful bow and ickle flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card sharon.really classy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, I'm sure the recipient will love it!
    Stacex

    ReplyDelete