Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 5 October 2011

In Color Ribbon Share

The launch of the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue sees a new In Color Collection for 2011 to 2013 (In Color's are in the catalogue for 2 years) and BOY are they cool colours!!

I haven't decided yet which is my favorite but I'm really looking forward to working with these colours in my Stamp Class next month.

Would you like some of each of the In Color 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon but don't want to pay for 5 reels?? well you're in the right place!

I have a ribbon share to offer you.

1 1/2 metres of each of the colours
£7.50 Collected
£8.50 Posted (UK)

The ribbon is already on order so I don't have to wait to fill the share before posting out.

Please email me s.glynn2@ntlworld.com for details of how to pay.

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask please that you consider popping on Blogger's new 'Subscribe to POSTS' gadget / this would make it so easy for myself and the many others like me who Love S U to see your latest news and inspirational creations.If you do so, could you let me know so that I can become a subscriber. Many thanks xx

    ReplyDelete