Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

I would like to wish all my blog readers a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR

and all the very best for 2012.

2011 was a very exciting year for me as I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator on 11/1/11 & what a year it's been. I now have a lovely customer base and a large group who come to my monthly classes. I also have a team of 4 demonstrators who are not only my downline but also lovely friends. It has been an absolute pleasure watching my class ladies develop their crafting skills especially those who had never picked up a stamp or ink pad before!!

I am looking forward to my business growing in 2012 and adding more classes & events so watch this space.

Thankyou again for taking the time to visit my little crafting space & I look forward to your visits in 2012.

3 comments:

  1. And here's to an even "craftier" 2012 Sharon! happy, healthy new year to you all! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year sharon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete