Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 22 September 2012

Hexagon Gift Box

I've been trawling the web this morning for ideas for my next few classes up to Christmas & came across a tutorial for this box. It uses two of the die cuts from the Stampin' Up! Milk Carton Bigz Die.

I wanted to have a go straight away so have used some retired Christmas paper from Stampin' Up! until I can get some of the gorgeous new papers in the Seasonal Catalogue or from the new Catalogue coming out on 1st October.


The stamped images from the Scentsational Season stamp set die cut with the matching Framelits are a perfect fit for the side panels & the sentiment if from the Joyous Celebrations stamp set all of which are in the current Seasonal Catalogue.


The ribbon is the gorgeous Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon.

The peaks at the top of the box hold themselves shut when you fold them downwards but open easily to be filled with whatever goodies you decide to put in the.

We will be making one of these at my classes on 3rd & 6th October so please message me if you would like to book a place.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea - have made one of these boxes, but will CASE this idea for decorating the sides!!
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stern kaufen We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found t web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this m prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    Einen stern kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stern schenken Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete