Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 21 January 2013

I {heart} Betsey's Blossoms


One of my closest friends has a birthday this week so I thought I would be organised & get her card made early.



As I still had the Betsey's Blossoms stamp set & Floral District papers I thought I'd have a go at making a Tri-Fold card. These cards are a lot easier to make than they look. 


I've used one of the sentiments from the Delightful Dozen stamp set & I've used my Stampin' Write markers to colour in the different sections.



I also made a 3D envelope to match using Crumb Cake cardstock with a little bit of stamping on the outside.

Only 1 more sleep until sale-a-bration!!

3 comments:

  1. The colours are so happy, it always makes me smile when I see something made with these papers and stamps. I still haven't got them, but I might have to...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and (as Allie said) lovely cheerful colours. I have the stamp set and the papers - maybe I should give this one a go!!
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete