Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 10 February 2013

Valentines Class - Part 1


Over the next three days I will share with you the projects we did at my Valentines Class.

The first project is a card that we did at our January monthly training with my upline Julie.

I love the Hearts A Flutter stamp set & matching Framelits & this blackboard effect is very on trend at the moment.


We used the gorgeous flower trim which I absolutely love.

Products used

Stamps - Hearts A Flutter & Whacky Wishes
Cardstock - Primrose Petal, Basic Black, Pool Party & Whisper White
Ink - Basic White, Pool Party & Primrose Petal
Papers - More Amore
Other - Bakers Twine, Flower Trim, Heart Punch, Hearts A Flutter Framelits & SAB Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment