Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 6 January 2017

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator the time I look forward to most in the year is the period from January to March called Sale-a-Bration as this is when my customers can choose FREE products for every £45 they spend. The FREE products are available until 31st March 2017.

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration_2017/SAB_2017_EU-Eng.pdf

Everyone likes getting something for FREE don't they and this year the Sale-a-Bration products are better than ever. Each year Stampin' Up! surpass themselves with each new catalogue and this year is no exception.

Along with the Sale-a-Bration offer is the start of the Spring/Summer Catalogue which is packed full of fabulous new products. The products in this catalogue are available until 31st May 2017.

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2017%20Occasions%20Catalog/20161007_OCC17_en-UK.pdf

If you would like to view either of these online please click on the pictures above. If you would like to order any of these products please click on the link to my online store which can be found on the right hand sidebar.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment