Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 26 July 2008

Good News From Whiff Of Joy

Message from Katharina
Good news! The Whiff of Joy website is almost finished (Thanks to my team - my lovely husband Marcel, the best catch a stamp company founding girl could have made...hehe Loooove you!!). So i will launch the site and start taking pre orders for the Charlotte and Charlie winter collection, designed by Alison Acton, on Wednesday, 30th July 2008. And as a special opening feature we will take NO SHIPPING COSTS for all preorders. This is a small Thank You to all my lovely blog readers :) The expected shipping of your stamps will be the 11th of August.Note: Whiff of Joy ships internationally

No comments:

Post a Comment