Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 8 July 2008

Sarah Kay Weekly Challenge #1 Lovely Lilac


Thanks to the lovely Jacqui I've been able to take part in the First challenge on the Sarah Kay Weekly Challenge. These images are gorgeous & I want them ALL!!!!
The DP is from a Papermania pack & I've cuttlebugged a piece of lilac card & then used the Sizzix original scalloped tag die. Jacqui had used this on the wallet she sent me with the images & I thought it was such a lovely effect that I thought I'd pinch it lol!! (I have told Jacqui though!)
The ribbon, buttons & flower are from my stash & the sentiment is Cuddly Buddly.
I've also done a bit of distressing around the image.

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sharon this is such a lovely card. I adore the colours you have used on the image, and that tag looks really good. I might borrow this layout myself. Thanks for your e-mail and the lovely comments on your blog.
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous Card so cute, love all the beautiful Details......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable!! I love that embossed tag and the bow in her hair is too cute!! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, your card is so beautyfull with this lovely details, I like your card.
    Hug Melle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow this is amazing! Love how you have put it together and Jacqui is one clever lady! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely gorgeous card!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a gorgeous card ,i love the image and the embossing detail ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, Thanks for your message and comment on my Blog. I must say, your cards are fab!

    Thanks for the link to My live signature. They have gremlins on their website at the moment so I'll have to wait for another day!

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deine Karte ist wunderschön!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete