Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 21 August 2010

Little Girl Blue

This card is especially for all the little girls who, like my youngest daughter, don't like the colour pink!! If I have a choice of colours when I'm buying her anything I always go for the boys colour option as she is definately not a girly girl like her two older sisters. I think by the time she was old enough to make her own decisions she had seen so much pink in the house that it had put her off for life lol!!

Recipe

Image - Penelope's Party Wagon from Mo's Digital Pencil coloured with Copics
Cardstock - Bizzill
Papers - Papermania Basics Pack
Sentiment - Stampin Up 
Extra's - Ribbon & buttons Stampin Up, Stickles

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

Papertake Weekly - Sketch Followed
ABC Challenge - To use the colour blue.
Mo's Digital Pencil - Thanks Heaven For Little Girls.
Stamp Something - To use a digital image.
My Time To Craft - Glitter & Glitz.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card Sharon love the cute image and the sparkle on her little dress thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,
    This is just too cute! I remember bringing home my oldest in a little blue and yellow outfit and her grandfather had a fit that his granddaughter was wearing blue!! I love blue myself...very beautiful card love the added glitter.
    TFS
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Sharon...she is a cutie in blue...and i LOVE all the sparkle! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, I love the corner treatment it's perfect for our challenge at My Time to Craft this week! Thanks for joining us!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love those soft blues. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete