Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 5 February 2012

Create a Cupcake

I think this might just be one of my favourite cards!! It looks complicated but really isn't one you break in down into sections. The ladies at both my classes this week really enjoyed making it.
                         
Thankyou to the lovely Angela of Sparkly Cards & Papercrafts one of my Stampin' Up! sisters as it was a  card she made that made me want to have a go & I finally managed to find the instructions here.

Stampin' Up Products Used

Cardstock - Calypso Coral, Whisper White & Baja Breeze
Stampset - Create A Cupcake
Punches - Small Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Border, Word Window & Cupcake
Ink - Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink & So Saffron
Bigshot & Striped Embossing Folder
Other - Ribbon Baja Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment