Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 13 February 2012

Elementary Elegance

Have you managed to get your hands on any of the sale-a-bration stamp sets yet??

I can't decide which is my favourite between Fresh Vintage or Elementary Elegance but then I haven't used the Sprinkled Expressions or Outlined Occasions yet so I might change my mind several times over the sale-a-bration period!!
This is the design I've used for my customer thankyou cards this month.

Stampin' Up! Products

Stamp Set - Elementary Elegance & Just Believe
Papers - Everyday Enchantment
Cardstock - Calypso Coral & Very Vanilla
Ink - Calypso Coral
Punches - Curly Label & Modern Label
Other - Basic Rhinestones

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products & earn yourself a free sale-a-bration set for every £45 you spend then please get in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Lovelt CAS card hun - great use of colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete