Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 5 April 2012

How's this for cute

How cute is this little fella!! My lovely Stampin' Up! sister Julie had made a couple of these and brought them to team training on Wednesday. I had planned an Easter craft afternoon with my two youngest daughters so made sure I took plenty of pictures so we could make these today.
They do use quite a few of the Stampin' Up! punches but are really easy to make & we had great fun. The body is the Stampin' Up! Petal Cone Die which I treated myself to last week & boy am I glad I did as there are so many fab projects you can make with it.
Here are Ciara's & Dara's bunny's too.

Stampin' Up! Products

Cardstock - Whisper White & Regal Rose
Punches - Ornament, Owl, Cupcake, Large & Extra Large Ovals, 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle & Modern Label
Other - Black Stampin' Write! Marker & Petal Cone Die.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sharon , Annie May will love this what a super bunny .
    I Love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, they are super, well done to the girls, fabbi...hope they are full of easter treats.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so clever Sharon! Fab ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter!!!
    Pop over to my blog I have a surprise for you http://stampin-sally.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete