Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 9 April 2012

Love & Sympathy

A rainy Bank Holiday Monday!! must be in Britain then!! What better to do on a day like today but a bit of crafting.

I've been asked to make up a few sympathy cards to stock up a basket of cards I have in my local hairdressers so turned to the Love & Sympathy stamp set as it has a lovely verse & sentiment.

Stampin' Up! products used

Cardstock - Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla
Papers - First Edition
Ink - Old Olive & Poppy Parade Stampin' Write Markers & Chocolate Chip Basic Ink
Other - Lace Trim & Antique Brads

1 comment:

  1. This is a really beautiful card - love it - may have to case!!

    Love
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete