Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 28 July 2012

Less Is More Sketch

To say I've been AWOL from the LIM challenge blog is an understatement!! I've checked in each week but then never got around to taking part (bad bad LIMette!!)

I've tried to make some crafting time this week that's just for me & not business related, just plain old relaxing crafting, so thought I'd put this weeks sketch to good use in doing just that.

Most of the products on this card are from the Summer Mini Catalogue & I'm hoping that some of them make it into the new main catalogue in October, fingers crossed.
I've paper pieced the balloons covered them in Crystal Effects & popped them up on some Dimensionals to give a 3D effect.


Stampin Up Products Used

Stamp - Pedal Presents & Perfect Pairs
Ink - Basic Grey & Basic Black & Melon Mambo Marker
Other - Simply Scored Board, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Crystal Effects & Adorning Accents Edgelits Die

7 comments:

  1. It's great to see you again Sharon. I love those shiny, shiny balloons.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and love your bike/balloons

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sharon
    That bike with the balloons looks FAB
    Good to see you again

    Thanks as always
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Sharon - I love the layered scallops. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bike stamp every time I see it!

    Rebecca x

    www.mellymoopapercrafting.blogspot.co.u

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this set lovely card, love how youve glossed the ballons :)

    ReplyDelete