Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Tuesday 17 July 2012

Pedal Presents

I had another bit of craft therapy today & what better than a bit of colouring in.

I'm ashamed to say that this is the first time I've used this stamp set but I've seen so many lovely cards made with it that I thought it was about time I used it.

I've gone for the clean & simple look again as I'm loving this style at the moment.

Stampin' Up! Products

Stamps - Pedal Presents & Sincere Salutations
Cardstock - Lucky Limeade & Baha Breeze
Ink - Basic Black & Grey
Other - Baha Breeze Seambinding, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Large Label Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border & Stampin' Write Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment