Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 3 April 2014


Last week I had my monthly card class & decided to do a project from the Jems quarterly training event. 

These notecards are so sweet &  at only £5.50 for 20 cards & envelopes they are really good value.

They are a bit smaller than the UK A6 size card so fitted very nicely into these sweet little tins.

I absolutely love this colour combination & it was one of the things my ladies commented on at class. These co-ordinate beautifully with the Fresh Prints paper stack which is only £6.25 for 48 . . . . . . yes 48! double sided 11.4cm x 16.5cm pieces of designer paper.

The VERY popular Petite Petals stamp set & punch is available right the way through to the end of June.


If you would like to purchase any of these products please click on the link at the right hand side which will take you straight to my online shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment