Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 17 April 2014

Who likes Pistachio Pudding


I'll admit when I saw this weeks colours I wasn't sure whether I had anything in Pistachio Pudding as it wasn't one on this years In Colors that leapt out & said "love me & use me"

Luckily I'd ordered the In Colors cardstock & inkpads set when the new catalogue launched back in July 2013 & I still had all four sheets on Pistachio Pudding untouched he he!!

For the first card (sorry it's a bit blurred!!) I've used the negative bit of the Petite Petal punch to create the focal point. I really like the effect.


A little bit of Washi tape & the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to finish off.





No comments:

Post a Comment