Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 8 April 2016

Birthday Bouquet Class


My product class for March was all designed around the Birthday Bouquet Product Suite. This has been my favourite product suite from this years Spring/Summer Catalogue & I'll be sorry to see it go at the end of May. You've still got a few weeks to get your hands on them before they're gone for good. See the link on the right hand side if  you'd like to order from my online store.


Here is the first project I'm sharing with you. A cute gift bag made using the Gift Bag Punch Board & Birthday Bouquest Designer Series Papers. I've CASEd this card from Pinterest and haven't changed anything at all as I love the way everything goes together.The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set & decorated with the Honeycomb Embellishments, Bow Paper Clips & Pool Party Glitter Ribbon.

Is wasn't until I came to take pictures of the gift bag that I realised it must have caught a few raindrops when I took it to our Monthly Team Training on Wednesday! Will have to redo the tag when I come to use it for a gift.



Thanks for dropping by today. Happycrafting!.

No comments:

Post a Comment