Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 29 April 2016

Rose Garden Watercolour



Here is the second card from my Rose Wonder Class. The larger of the rose dies is stunning used on its own on a card but I've taken it a step further & created an embellishment that's more like a chip board thickness. I've done this by die cutting four of the large roses using thick Whisper White Cardstock (140490) & stuck them together using the Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309) which is ideal for this project.


I've then used an Aqua Painter (103954) to paint over the top of the rose in Rose Red (126954), Old Olive (126953) & Tempting Turquoise (126952) ink pads using the lid as a palette to pick up the ink.

This set of dies is really versatile & could be used for many many cards . . . birthday, sympathy, wedding, anniversary, get well . . . . the list is endless.

If you would like to order any of the items I've used please click on the link to my online store in the sidebar.

Thankyou for visiting my blog today & happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment