Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 27 November 2008

ABC Challenge - S is for Snow

Another great challenge from ABC that gave me a chance to add another Christmas card to my collection.

I've used another of my WOJ stamps Charlie & Snowman & coloured Charlie using my SU ink pads & the snowman with Sparkles glitter glue.

The DP is Dovecraft Winter Wonderland, the tag has been made using a tag from the Brenda Pinnick Christmas set & a sticker from the same set. The snowballs & snowman peg are from my stash. The glitter ribbon is from my local haberdasher.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Sharon, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card Sharon - love the papers and your fab colouring of the image.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the little peg. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card I love that glittery netting ??at the back

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've decided, blue is definitely one of my fave colours for Christmas cards. This one's a beauty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Sharon, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

    ReplyDelete