Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 27 November 2008

My Loveley Win


I entered Bernies blog candy a couple of weeks ago & because she had so many entries she very generously drew out 2 other prize winners to receive a 'little' prize. I was one of them & look what I got. This is Bernies idea of a little prize & BOY was I excited when it arrived.


OK . . . . . I had 3 very confused children & a VERY bewildered husband when I was babbling excitedly about Hanglar & Stanglar (the children were more interested in the chocolate lol!!) but I know most of you will appreciate what these little babies mean to us in the UK. It's always the case that we want what we can't have !!!


Thankyou so much Bernie & as you can see I've already started using them. The images are a lovely size & great to colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment