Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 15 November 2008

One Stop Craft Challenge - Pretty Petals


I've just come across this new challenge blog One Stop Craft Challenge which is in it's 4th weeks. This weeks challenge is pretty petals.


All types of crafts and techniques are welcome, the more variation the better as long as somewhere on your creation there are 'pretty petals'.


I've stuck to a card, a wedding card, plain & simple for a change.


The DP is from my stash & I haven't a clue where it's from. The vellum is from Handy Hippo & the lace is from Click-on-Crafts. The stamped image is from a set I won as blog candy from Jennifer back in July & I've stamped it on pink Stardream & embossed with black opaque.


Like I said, plain & simple.

13 comments:

  1. Sharon this is sooo pretty, love the lace around the image it really does set it off. Thanks for joining in the One Stop Craft Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. V pretty card & luv the lace :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Sharon. I love the lace and the vellum. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon this is such a pretty card and thankyou so much for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm Sharon, that is such a delicate card, so pretty!
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card Sharon.Love the colour and the vellum and lace.

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, so delicate and feminine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty girly card ~so delicate
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plain, simple and sooooo stunning! Sharon its gorgeous and I love the lace you have used. Hope you are well babe. Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo such a pretty card Sharon, love the lace and colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sharon, sometimes simple is the best...summer of 69 is playing as I came to your blog...reminds me of our karoake last weekend...oh I was sensational i tell ya!! haha

    ReplyDelete