Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 29 April 2011

Football Crazy


I had the pictures & idea for this scrapbook page a while ago but had to wait until I had the Goal stamp set from Stampin' Up! before I could finish it off.


My youngest daughter is absolutely football mad & always has a football with her wherever she goes. We recently took her to Elland Road the home of Leeds Utd to spend her Christmas money on new kit & she insisted on having her picture taken with the statue of the legendary Billy Bremner. Billy Bremners son 'Little Billy' was my very first boyfriend which my girls think in hilarious!!


The 12 x 12 cardstock used is from the Brights Textured pack & is Pacific Point & the mat & tag are in Whisper white & Daffodil Delight. The paper is from the Celebrations paper pack. The strip across the middle is Whisper White & has been run through the Paper Crimper.


I've used the Just Perfect Alphabet for the wording stamped in Pacific Point & punched out using the 1" circle punch. I've used Linen Thread on the tags.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Sharon - Dara looks so pleased with herself lol. Fab composition and everything works well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fab LO Sharon - those letter stamps are great. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab layout ~what great photos!!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I love this Sharon!! The main photo of Dara is just FABULOUS - LOVE the expression on her face! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day today! bx

    ReplyDelete