Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 2 April 2011

If you love Cath Kidson . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . you'll love the new Springtime Vintage (121782) papers in the Mini Catalogue. The picture in the catty really doesn't do these papers justice. I had a lady at a workshop today who got very (& I mean very!!) excited when she saw these papers & bought everything I'd used to make this card.
I've also used the gorgeous new stamp set Four Frames (123440) & the matching Decorative Label Punch (120907). This could be my new favorite punch especially when you see how I've used it on the card I have to show you tomorrow. The sentiment is from the Level 3 Hostess Set Occasional Quotes & has been punched out using the 1 3/4 Oval Punch (119855) & added to the frames with dimensionals
The cardstock is Soft Suede ( 119982) which I think goes really well with these papers & I've also used another of my favorite products from the new catty which is the Seam Binding in Crumb Cake (122332).

Finished off with a bit of bling using the Basic Rhinestones (119246)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sharon! I am loving these new springtime Vintage papers. Definately on my next order!
    Happy Mothers Day!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I can see why she got excited - these are fab! I NEED them all!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sharon, so pleased your workshop went well for you. You are doing so well! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a busy beaver with all these workshops - I'm delighted it's all working so brialliantly for you! Your card is soooo pretty - love all the elements together! bx

    ReplyDelete