Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 22 April 2011

I think I need A Bigger Table

Here are a few pictures of the display table I had at my Stampin' Up! Workshop last Saturday. It's a great way of showcasing all the different ideas & projects.
I also like to have a display of the Stampin' Up! accessories you can buy such as buttons, rhinestones, pearls, brads & ribbons & it's amazing how many extra things people order when they can actually see the products as the catalogue just doesn't do them justice.
If you are in the Crossgates/East Leeds area & would like to book a workshop or order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products please contact me for details.

3 comments: