Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 3 June 2011

I {heart} Weddings

Another card using the pretty heart design but this time for the Bride & Groom.

I've used the retired Bride Papers from last years catalogue & the Top Note Die (are you getting sick of seeing this die yet??) has been run through the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.

The 'groom' heart has been punched from the Groom papers, also retired, & the 'bride' from Whisper White & run through the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. Both are finished off with Basic Rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very pretty, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card...so gorgeous!! well done and keep up the hard work :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this card Sharon. It's very clever. The different textures and the colours all work well together.

    ReplyDelete