Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 1 June 2011

Nice & Bright

I really like the layout of yesterdays card so thought I'd use it again but make it a bit brighter this time.

I've used the Square Lattice folder on a piece of white cardstock to create the background & also on the Tangerine Tango paper from the Brights Paper Stack.

The Top Note Die has been used to cut a piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock & I've stamped the Happy Birthday from the Party This Way stamp set straight on to it using Whisper White Craft Stampin Pad.

The ballons are also from the Party This Way set & have been stamped in Tempting Turquoise & Tangerine Tango Classic Inks. I've used Linen Thread for the balloon string & a piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock run through the paper crimper to finish off across the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment