Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 2 June 2011

Rose Red Engagement

I've had alot of Commission orders over the last couple of weeks hence the lack of blogging.

The design for this card was cased from a wedding card my Stampin' Up! Mum Jules made. I love the way the hearts can be used to represent a 'couple' & could really be used for lots of different occasions.

This time I've used them to represent the newly engaged couple.

The Top Note Die has been used again (boy am I loving this die!!) to cut a piece of Crumb Cake Textured cardstock & a piece of Very Vanilla run through the Square Lattice folder has been used across the middle.

The hearts are Very Vanilla, Rose Red & Crumb Cake finished off with Basic Pearls.

The paper is from the Springtime Vintage & both that & the Rose Red cardstock have been punched at the corner with the Scallop Trim Corner punch.

The leaves have been die cut using the Little Leaves Sizzlit & the flowers are from the Boho Blossom punch.

I've also used a piece of Rose Red Seam Binding across the middle. Phew I didn't realise I used so much on this card!!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card sharon.i love the hearts :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sharon. Great use of the heart dies and the colour scheme is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posted engagement card is designed so much gorgeously i like it...
    Plastic Business Cards
    membership card printing

    ReplyDelete