Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 20 June 2009

Friday Sketchers 57

Well . . . . I finally succumbed & bought some copics!! I had a go at Rachel's a couple of weeks ago & had decided they weren't for me but I paid a visit to Click-on-Crafts on Thursday JUST!! for some double sided tape & came out with £30 of copics!!! I had a go as soon as I came home & immediately regretted my impulse buy so turned to You Tube for a copic tutorial & came across Suzanne's demo & blog. If any of you are struggling with your copics then this is a must visit. Look at her sidebar for links to tips & tricks.

So . . . . . I went back to the drawing board & voila . . . . a result I'm really pleased with to say I have so few copics (you don't get many for 30 quid lol!!).

I did the Friday sketch from memory hence the bottom DP is a bit short but hopefully it will be accepted.

Recipe
Image : Sugar Nellie Reflective
Medium : Copics
DP & card : SU
Flowers sentiment & lace from stash

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon.Love the colours and welcome to Copics.It's very addictive you know.I've got about 160ish (cough) now...lol.Also check out Rach's copic tutorial on her blog.It helped me a good bit as well as Suzanne's.
    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sharon, what a really lovely and fantastic card.
    thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the copics! I'm a hold out too but you got terrific results with just a few - it's terrific!

    I am so happy to be the sponsor this week over at Friday Sketchers - it's wonderful to visit with everyone! Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sharon this is absolutely gorgeous...I'm a big fan of the sugar nellies and you've coloured this a treat! Love the paper and lace! bx

    ReplyDelete