Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Friday 12 February 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge



Over at the Sugar Bowl the challenge until 24th Feb is a fab sketch by Tiets. I looked at this sketch at least twice before I decided to have a go as I really struggle to do the more complicated ones (I waste more paper trying to get the components the right size!) but once I started to work with it it was really easy & I'll definitely be using it again. The 'Please Include' is 3 flowers 2 brads & one button which I have plenty of lol!!.

The papers are yummy Basic Grey Nook & Pantry which my good friend Bernie sent to me at the weekend. Think I'll have to treat myself to some of this!!. The stamp was also a gift from Bernie & is the gorgeous Sugar Nellie Manga 'Dreamy' which was a joy to colour with my copics. Yes I did remember how to use them after all this time but am not so sure about her hair!! She looks as though she's had a bad highlights job!! The brads are from my stash & the flowers are punched from the same Basic Grey paper & finished with a little pearl bead in the centre.

Thanks for looking.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. She looks just "dreamy"....oh you KNEW I'd say that..? She's lovely Sharon, highlights look ok to me!! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgoeus sharon ~beautiful colouring and what a dreamy image ~love it!!
    hope you are enjoying your weekend
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card, i love the colours you have chosen and the 3 flowers are so pretty#Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hon she is just gorgeous dear. So love your coloring and those papers are adorable Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card hun! Love these new BG Nook and Pantry papers with this super sweet manga image!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete