Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 19 May 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge

Thought I'd show a bit of support for my good crafting buddy Bernie who is a member of the DT at Crafty Creations Challenges where the challenge this week is Celebrations.

This is a commission for a Christening & the Godmother wanted an image of a baby & adult hands to depict the fact that she is there to support the baby who is her niece. I found this image on the net & have mounted it on Kraft card from Stampin Up. The ribbon is also Kraft from SU & the cross is from my stash. The corners have been punched using a border punch from Hobbycraft & the wording is computer printed.

Off to my craft room as I have 12 personalised First Holy Communion cards to do for Sunday!!

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh... your card is soooo sweet and beautiful! Gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge & good luck!!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, a really beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and i love the soft colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Sharon this is just precious! The image is so touching...love this card! I'm sure the "comissioner" will be delighted with the result! Thank your for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now it's just me...back again to say "thank you" for your support my friend and to say how fabulous I think your card is...I'm sure this one will be tucked away in a treasure box and admired for years to come! it's just adorable! bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful Sharon. I will have to go searching for that image - hmmm what to google for!! Can you remember where you found it? You have used the colours so well.

    ReplyDelete