Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Sunday 8 August 2010

Papertake Weekly - White & Bright

The challenge this week over at Papertake Weekly is to create something using white & at least one bright colour. I had a late order for an Engagement card where the couple have already got engaged (on her birthday) but the party is this Saturday. I decided to keep this card Clean & Simple and have again used the Cheers To You stamp set from Stampin Up, there, didn't I tell you it was versatile.

I've stamped on vellum & mounted on Melon Mambo cardstock from SU which has been distressed around the edges. This has then been mounted on another piece of vellum with little hearts on & then on top of a piece of white cardstock embossed using the Cuttlebug Hearts folder. I've finished off with some little heart crystals in the corners.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card sharon.the colour combo is fab and great image.i love the embossed hearts.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete