Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Wednesday 15 September 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge 85 - Music/Dance

The theme over at Crafty Creations this week is

Music/Dance

& the rest of the DT have some lovely projects to give you inspiration. Our sponsor this week is Cristy Croll from Tiddly Inks.

My card this week is an order from a friend for her daughter. I remember her being born so this was a really 'make me feel old' moment!!

Her daughter is big into singing & dancing so I was delighted when I found this image. The colours matched beautifully with Stampin Up Yo Yo Yellow so that set the colour scheme for the card.

The DP is Stampin Up Bridegroom which gives a lovely background. I've run the cardstock through the cuttlebug using the argyle folder & finished off with some black & white ribbon & a gold embossed star. I've edged the image using a border punch from Hobbycraft.

Thanks for looking & hope you can join us this week.

5 comments:

  1. That is a cool image you used for her birthday card. I think your friend will be pleased with what you made! I looked at it and immediately thought, American Idol. Just not going to be the same this year without Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Sharon!! Perfect for a teenage girl!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great silhouette - I'm sure she will love it! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn those pesky kids for growing up so fast and making us feel old....this is a cracking card Sharon....love the silhouette figurine...is that you?! Wonder what she's singing...it's gotta be a belter!! bx

    ReplyDelete