Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday 25 November 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge 95 - Christmas

A nice easy challenge this week so hopefully we will see lots of you joining us over at Crafty Creations.

I've gone for another card using my beloved Ornament stamp & punch from Stampin Up. I have a customer who wants 12 of these personalised & liked the Tempting Turquoise colour scheme so I've gone with a larger (A5) version of an earlier card.

The snowflake embossing folder is from Cuttlebug & the ribbon & bling are from my stash.

Please pop over & have a look at the amazing inspiration from the rest of the DT & our sponsor this week is Black Leaf Studio.

4 comments:

  1. stunning card sharon.i love the white embossing with the icy blue baubles.love it :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful card Sharon and love those baubles so much so that I've got the punch and stamp set too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gonna be a busy gal making all those orders!! It's very classy - love the cool blue with the white! bx

    ReplyDelete