Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Saturday 12 March 2011

Crazy For Cupcakes

I have another Stampin' Up! workshop at home on 19th March and will be demonstrating the Crazy For Cupcakes stampset (111618) so I'm busy making samples to show the ladies how this set can be used.

I've staped the image in Basic Black (101179) on to Whisper White cardstock (106549) & then coloured using the In Color Markers (119801) and the cakes are coloured using the Crumb Cake Basic Stamp Pad (121030) using a blender pen.

Todays card is made using clours from the In Color Range (Page 81 in the catalogue). The cardstock is Pear Pizzazz and the Designer Paper from the PaperStack (117158) is Poppy Parade. I've punched the edges of the paper using the Scallop Trim Corner (118870) - this punch adds such a beautiful finish to any card.

I've stamped the sentiment in Basic Black (101179) onto a strip of Twill Tape (119970). In my opinion this tape is so under-used. It comes in three widths (I've used the medium width) & is ideal for use with buttons, stamps, brads, the list is endless!!

I've finished off with a row on the smallest Basic Pearls (119247).

I'm entering this card at

Cute Card Thursday - Birthday Card

Creative Card Crew - No flowers

6 comments:

  1. So, where do I start??? I love the colour of the cardstock. I've been envious of that corner punch since you first started using it. It really is a versatile shape. The twill stamped with the sentiment is inspirational and I love the way you've ruffled it. The colouring is perfect. (And the rest isn't bad either lol!)
    Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, yum what a sweet card ~lovely colours you have used ~good enough to eat !
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun - love that image and I also love the way you have stamped onto the twill - looks fab. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sharon.i love the yummy image and fab colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sharon. Love that image!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete