Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Thursday, 2 June 2011

Rose Red Engagement

I've had alot of Commission orders over the last couple of weeks hence the lack of blogging.

The design for this card was cased from a wedding card my Stampin' Up! Mum Jules made. I love the way the hearts can be used to represent a 'couple' & could really be used for lots of different occasions.

This time I've used them to represent the newly engaged couple.

The Top Note Die has been used again (boy am I loving this die!!) to cut a piece of Crumb Cake Textured cardstock & a piece of Very Vanilla run through the Square Lattice folder has been used across the middle.

The hearts are Very Vanilla, Rose Red & Crumb Cake finished off with Basic Pearls.

The paper is from the Springtime Vintage & both that & the Rose Red cardstock have been punched at the corner with the Scallop Trim Corner punch.

The leaves have been die cut using the Little Leaves Sizzlit & the flowers are from the Boho Blossom punch.

I've also used a piece of Rose Red Seam Binding across the middle. Phew I didn't realise I used so much on this card!!

4 comments:

juliejules said...

Love it Sharon!! Need to catch up soon!! Jules xx

coops said...

beautiful card sharon.i love the hearts :D

xx coops xx

Nicola Anne said...

Stunning card Sharon. Great use of the heart dies and the colour scheme is lovely.

Mahmood Ali said...

Your posted engagement card is designed so much gorgeously i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
membership card printing