Welcome to my blog.

Thanks for dropping by. I can see from my visitors log that I have lots of lovely visitors.
Please leave a comment so I know you called by!!xx


Monday 1 August 2011

August Special Offer from Stampin' Up!

I can't believe it's the 1st August already!! where is this year going. 1st August also brings another special offer from Stampin' Up! & this month you can earn yourself 3 fabulous freebies one of which is an exclusive cosmetics purse or if like me you're more into your craft tools than make up it will make a lovely little tool bag.


Simply place an order of £75 or host a workshop totalling over £250 this month and you will receive this fantastic FREE gift. Yes, everything you see in the photo will be yours absolutely FREE!!

As well as the cosetics purse you will also receive a  roll of Rich Razzleberry wide striped ribbon and a pack of 24 mini clips.
If you would like to place an order or book a workshop please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment